<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38631574?origin\x3dhttp://tikewish.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME*
http://tikewish.blogspot.com

ABOUTME*
SAKTHIY MIC!
WELCOMES YOU!
ABOARD!
COUTURE PARADIS!
♥♥♥







CREDITS*
ME: CANDYSWIIRL
CODES: KYNZGERL
BRUSHES: 1 2
IMAGES: 1 2 3
EXITS*
NidtaAshwathfriendfriend

SHOUTOUTS*

I am Stupid..i agree..
Tuesday, January 23, 2007
4:33 am


veluthathellam paal endu ninaithuviten..ok i was trying my best to make that sound right..if you need to clarify please call me. I was wrong, in many things. I agree. I WAS stupid. (empahsis on the WAS). Nidta is right. I am just stupid and naive. I was so stupid to trust a naatan and a naatachi! En buthiyai serupaleye adikavendum.(call to clarify if dun understand). Thanks Nidta for after a long time managing to knock..ok not knock..DRILL some sense into me. Love you lots for that. And thanks thipak for getting ready to take major action for me. (u know what i am talking abt). The dead is dead. True. The old me is dead..someone i dont think knew much about the people she mixes with and the people who find it amusing to talk about her (not in celebratory ways, mind you). Maybe in Sera's words.."they feel good about themselfs when they mock others. Makes them forget their flaws.". Well its a new beginning and a new life..i am leaving everything behind..if people are not matured enough to do the same i cant help it can i?

Cheers