<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/38631574?origin\x3dhttp://tikewish.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
WELCOME*
http://tikewish.blogspot.com

ABOUTME*
SAKTHIY MIC!
WELCOMES YOU!
ABOARD!
COUTURE PARADIS!
♥♥♥







CREDITS*
ME: CANDYSWIIRL
CODES: KYNZGERL
BRUSHES: 1 2
IMAGES: 1 2 3
EXITS*
NidtaAshwathfriendfriend

SHOUTOUTS*

New Step..New Beginning...
Friday, January 19, 2007
2:11 am
Its not life that people dont understand. Its the twist and turns that life has in-store for everyone that confuses even the well-knowledged. I would not have thought that i would be going overseas, that to on my own. Someone who fears the inside of her own home, what will the unknown have waiting for her? Is it a blessing or a curse to have been so sheltered all my life, that now the phantasm of having only my own shoulders to cry on is becoming true? It all did not hit home for me till today. I went to apply for my visa for Australia. Can this small action trigger such a big reaction? It all happened so fast that even i now have to stop and let all that has happen sink in. I was wrong, leaving family, one that i have been so close with, behind is not an easy task. Even close friends. Who will I look for when i need to irritate? Who will I look for if i need to scream? Who will i look for if i just want to let go of my unruly emotions? Its easy to say that making new friends is child's play. Even then how sure am i that they can replace what i am going to leave behind? I dont think anyone can replace the loved ones i have now, be it family, friend or even foe. Could it just be that i have started to grow up and just found out the knots and ties i have with the people i love? Or could it just be an intuition?

Cheers