Last Night at Home before i Leave...boo hoo!
Friday, February 09, 2007
3:41 am
Ok..i just finished packing..ok not fully packed but 4/5 done. I am sitting in between a room full of mess..bags..and clothes. Nidta is staying in tonight..i am sleeping on the floor and she is on my car-bed..i will miss both of them (nidta and car-bed). my heart is beating double the rate..very very sad situation. I am so going to miss my room and i tell you i was not allowed to bring all the things i like..so sad cuz i will miss them. I cant bring my Barbie dolls..(ok thats a sad case)..my father is lecturing me and nidta in the dark..he claims his dead parents asked to give me $50 for hongpao. i have no word to type now...seriously..damn! last messgae to my loved ones(like as if i am going to die):- I WILL MISS YOU GUYS! PLEASE DONT FORGET ME! I WILL BE ONLINE ON MSN..SO PLEASE COME ONLINE AND CHAT WITH ME OR JUST SEE ME CRY! PLEASE SEND ME BIRTHDAY, WEDDING, GATHERING, ROM'S AND BABY PICTURES!
Cheers