Sleep deprived Goldcoast expedition...two days before exam
Monday, June 04, 2007
6:02 pm
SATURDAY
5pm- End of Communication Skills exam
6pm- Dinner at Nando's with Joseph and Kalei
7pm- Movie at Garden City (Chick Flick- Beacuse I Said So) with Joseph and Kalei
9pm- Reach Genesis, Joseph decides to come in to take a look around, Kalei was sleeping over
9.10pm- Three of us went to Ham's room...studying, playing guitar..taking random pictures..
SUNDAY
2am- Started to watch Harold and Kumar
3-4am- Ham cooks pasta for us..from scratch!
5.30am- Started to watch Dude where's my Car
6am- Everyone falls asleep on room 8 sofa
11.30am- everyone wakes up to irritating noise coming from the water heater of the room above
12pm- Kale, Joseph and I take over Ham's bed
1pm- decided to go get pizzas
3pm- I and Kale went up to my place for me to shower
4pm- Kale's place...for her to shower
5.30pm- Bus and train to Helensvale, Goldcoast
7pm- Kale's mom pick us up...and drop us at Marriot at Surfer's Paradise
7.10pm- Dinner wid Rajes Athai and her family..
9pm- Vikram Me and Kale went back to hotel room after a walk to Surfers Beach
9.30pm- Go down to hotel games room
11pm- Went up to hotel room..Kale and I leave to go to Mac
MONDAY
12.30am- Return to hotel room from Mac
1am- Sit out in balcony chatting
3am- Sleep
6am- Wake up...
7.30am- Left the Marriot hotel
After that was a whole adventure home..(i am serious abt the adventure)...then went back to school to study for the exam..how good right?